INTERFAITH CONFERENCE REPRESENTATIVES
The Interfaith Conference of Greater Milwaukee has representatives on several area boards and commissions. In some cases, our participation is written into the organization’s foundational documents. While many of these appointments reflect our Milwaukee roots, we are increasingly reaching out into adjacent counties with our programming.
Milwaukee County Ethics Board
- Rev. Gary B. Manning, rector of Trinity Episcopal Church, Wauwatosa.
City of Milwaukee Board of Ethics
- Rob Shelledy, member of the Interfaith Conference Cabinet/executive committee and director of the Office for the Dignity of the Human Person, Archdiocese of Milwaukee.
Milwaukee Housing Trust Fund Advisory Board
- Vacant. In process of filling seat.
MetroGO! Regional Transit Leadership Council l
- Maren Outwater, a professional engineer with experience in planning, evaluating and modeling transportation systems; Director of Advanced Forecasting Methods at Resource Systems Group, Inc.
Milwaukee Transitional Jobs Collaborative
- Interfaith Conference Executive Director Tom Heinen
Lincoln Opportunity Fund
- Ahmed Quereshi, Interfaith Conference Executive Committee member, elected secretary of the fund's
Frank P. Zeidler Memorial Lecture Committee
- Interfaith Conference Executive Director Tom Heinen, Chair of Frank P. Zeidler Memorial Lecture Committee
Emergency Food and Shelter Program, Milwaukee County Local Board
- Interfaith Conference Executive Director Tom Heinen, vice chair
Waters of Wisconsin Steering Committee (an initiative of the Wisconsin Academyof Sciences, Arts & Letters)
- Kirsten Shead, program director for the Interfaith Conference's Interfaith Earth Network of Southeastern Wisconsin
Milwaukee County Social Development Commission
- Sara Van Winkle, a past president of the Washington Heights Neighborhood Association and former executive director of the West North Avenue Business Association. She has assisted various Milwaukee public schools with writing projects, fund-raising, teaching, forensics coaching and outreach. She has a Juris Doctor degree from the UW – Madison School of Law and has completed post-graduate work in journalism at UW-Madison.